Re: "flagged" on outlook express

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:05:17 -0800

ahhahhaa, cute, very cute, but I went to insert v, and from there, where do I
go?
ahhaa, there I go f'f'f'f'f'flagging around, LOLOL
sugar
 Sugar Says:
People are like stained glass windows:  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out,
 But when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there
is a light shining from within.