Re: firewall ?

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:39:12 -0400

Only problem I find with Sygate, and maybe some one knows a fix for it, is
if you forward emails and some if not more replies, it won't let you do it
for some reason, I don't know if it's a conflict with norton's outgoing mail
scan or what but I had to disable it because it just wouldn't let me send
much.