Re: finding old MSN instant messenger login information

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:58:52 -0000

If you did, since it's old, it probably wouldn't work, depending on how old it
is.  Microsoft de-activates an MSN or hotmail account after 30 days of
inactivity, and you have to know the password to retrieve it again.  After 90
days, the account is dismissed.  (That's my reading of it, anyway.  'Your
mileage may vary.')