Re: find command with IE

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:19:20 -0800

I didn't ever offer an opinion as to which of these two Find functions was
the better one.  Please understand that.  As for interrogating Freedom
Scientific out of curiosity about why there are a couple of Find commands,
etc., that isn't something I feel the need to do.  I took the chance of
broaching the topic here because I thought it might be interesting to others
and I might be responded to coherently by someone in possession of knowledge
precisely about this object of my curiosity.  but that hasn't been the
result, as you may be aware.

Now I'm going to quite responding to any further messages with this subject
line.  Thank you again for your interest.

All best,
Daniel