Re: find command with IE

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:26:24 -0800

Thank you very much for your comment.  I wasn't confused about this.  If you
have the virtual cursor and overlay turned on, then the usual Control F that
is a Windows Find command becomes a virtual overlay Jaws Find command.  If
you didn't know, you wouldn't know anything was different.  I do understand
that.  Thank you again for your clarification, and have a pleasant Sunday.
Thank you,
Daniel