find command

  • From: Cristobal Muñoz <cristobalm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:02:19 -0700

Greetings list,

When I execute the find command (control+ f), sometimes jaws will hang up
for a second or two and I will end up on a totally different part of the
webpage I was navigating. I then have to repeat the find command for the
text that I was searching for to come up. It's more annoying than anything
else, but still... There doesn't seem to be any particular reason or pattern
for when this happens. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. I
thought it had to do with the flash om some websites, but even after
disabling the flash it still happens and even on sites that don't use flash.
I am running jfw pro version 8 and using IE 7. Has anyone else experienced
this issue?

Thanks,
Cristobal