Re: final 4 JFW5 and MS Word?

  • From: *M I C K E Y* <5297@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:44:24 -0500

For whomever ask about Word 2004:

The actual title within the bundled package is, "Office 2003  with 2004 Up
for Word Clt"

Now I have no earthly idea what that means.

I bought Microsoft XP Professional as a stand alone program; And Office
2003 also as a stand alone and that was what was on the boxes.

Once inside the installation menus I got the above phrase; And when I open
it and go to alt help with the A key I get that read by Jaws.

Hope that helps!

Mickey