favierats

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 02:38:49 -0500

Can any one help.
When I  start my machine, jaws won't read my favierits after pressing ault and
a when I am on the home page.

Only when I turn off jaws, and then restart jaws then when after going too my
home page,
after restarting jaws then ault and a will allow jaws too read my favierits.

How can I fix this so this won't happen.

Another words so I can press ault and a after going too my home page.
When jaws comes up for the first time, and then going to my home page then
pressing ault and a and erroing down withthe erro key and going threw my
favorits.

Thanks.

"Why "do "bad "things "Happen "to "good "people!

!With love always from Joseph.