excel bordeers

  • From: "MFurn" <midnight1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 19:01:44 -0500

Does anyone know how to select borders for cells in excel?  My problem is
changing the cells that are in a large area, not the outside border.

I have an area from cell b19 to f26.

1. Around the whole area should be a thick continuous line.

2. for the range b19 to f19 and b19 to b26 and b26 to f26
( the top, left and bottom rows respectively)
Their inside line should bve medium continue line

3. all other inside lines should be thin continue line.

I have hit the inside button, in the border menu, but still other lines are
over written.

I am so confused!!!

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Mark F.

P.S. I'll love to surprise the heck out of my boss.