Re: error message

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:49:18 -0400

run check disk.

Go into my computer, highlight your local hard drive, tab until you find the
tools tab and down arrow to error checking button.

Check both boxes and select ok.

A dialog box will open telling you that it can't lock the drive and needs to do
it on next reboot.  Select yes.

Depending on the size of your drive it can take anywhere from 30 min to 1 hour.

When it is done the pc will startup automaticly.