RE: error in toggle keyboard layout script

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 06:38:25 +1000

HI,

Sometimes this list puts strange characters into ones email.  This might
have happened with the keyboard toggle script and that's why it is not
compiling.  In other words, when the script was pasted into the email =
and
sent, this list has inserted its own characters to the email which would
disrupt the script for sure.  I don't know how this would happen as I =
don't
really know the mailing list software used but it happens.  As we know, =
with
scripts, you can't afford to have any extra characters in it than was
intended as it just won't compile if you do.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967

Home Page:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/davidtruong/