eloquence speech not working

  • From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:03:19 +0100

hi there, I'm a new jaws user on this list, can anyone tell me why my
eloquence speech isn't working, to make it work I run window eyes, then shut
it down and run jaws and then all is well, but if I reboot my computer I
don't get eloquence speech, the Braille display works fine
visit my website www.francisrwama.com