Re: ebay and webbism

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 16:23:27 -0400

Ok, when I come to the place on the page which tells me to copy the text in
the box, just as it appears, I press my applications key and arrow to the
place which says: "Solve Capcha".  (I know there is a hot key to get to
this, but it doesn't seem to work for me...I don't know why).  Anyway, I
press enter on Solve Capcha and then I hear a message saying the capcha was
received and I will be notified when it's ready.  After a few seconds, I get
another message saying the text has been placed on my clipboard.  Then, all
I have to do is go to the edit field and paste the text there and continue
as usual.

Cindy----- Original Message -----