Re: easy-to-use and inexpensive program for converting scanned PDF image files into word or text files (continued)

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:22:05 -0600

Hi, all.

Well, it looks like we have solved my scanned image PDF file conversion
dilemma at work.

One of the techs did some searching, and found a program called "able to
extract Pro".

It seems to work well with Jaws, at least as far as I can tell from the free
trial version they downloaded.

Now, they are going to try to purchase it.

It costs approx $100.

If anyone wants the web site, I'll try to find it in my work e-mail, and
send it along.

Thanks to everyone for your help with this!

I have another work-related question, but I'll save that for a separate
e-mail.

Tom Behler in Colorado

Alternative archives located at: