Re: easiest instant messaging client for use with jfw 5

  • From: "MeLady717" <melady717@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:14:48 -0400

Hi,

I don't have AOL and I use AIM.  I use Jaws 5.0 and like AIM better than MSN
messenger 5.0 because when I'm using MSN, unless it's minimized I don't hear
the chime when someone replies.  In AIM though it automatically plays the
sound and unless you're typing, it automatically reads the screen name and
what they have written.  If you should happen to miss what they typed you
just switch to the Jaws curser and arrow up.

Lil ~