earth link

I wonder if any of you who have an EarthLink will contact them. I can't talk to or contact them because I don't have an account. They have a high spam filter and if you send an email to someone who has an EarthLink address it will come back and ask you to fill out a little form. Most of it is all filled out for you but it says for added security, type in the text you see in the box below. and it says "visually impaired click here" and it says the site is not found. They need to be made aware of this and I tried calling them and of course they can hardly speak English and they said since I don't have an account I cannot speak to technical support.

skype name stevegomes
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990 --