eTrust Pest Patrol

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:39:02 -0400

Part of the suite was Pest Patrol.  I have had people write me before about
this program.  I also developed scripts for it, and I have tried them with
Jaws 7.0 and 7.1.  They also may work with other versions of Jaws.  So if
you are a Pest Patrol user and you would like to try my scripts, write me at
debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  The program is accessible with the jaws cursor, my
scripts just try to allow you access to all the functions without that.
Debbie