Re: eBooks and Podcasts

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 07:42:28 +0800

Out of the 2 book courier and book port I now know book courier can go to a max of 4gig flashcard but what about book port? whats the biggest flashcard can I get for the book port? as right now am deciding on which one to get

cheers,

Jim from Oz
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>