RE: e:

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <Rebecca.Pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:11:50 -0500

It's spam. If you are worried about a virus infection, run your favorite
antivirus and make sure it's updated.
You may also want to run a spyware detector program.
Make sure messages you receive are displayed in plain text, since
nasties can't hide out in those.
Spam happens to all of us so worry if you want, but I wouldn't. There's
not much you can do about receiving it unfortunately.