dvd burning question

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:47:20 -0700

Hi List:

I am in the process of trying to fee up space on my computer.  I have
several large folders and I thought rather than using a ton of cds I would
put them on to dvd since they have a larger capacity.  Some of the large
folders are old time radio files.  Could I burn them on to a dvd using the
data cd as for normal cd burning or do I need to specify that the disc is a
dvd not a cd?  One of my mp3 folders is 1.2 gb.  I am using nero express and
there is the place where you fill in whether you are copying a cd burning
etc. and the other window thing which asks you for the format data audio
etc.  I just want to get it correct the first time.  The clerk at the
computer store said the only thing one could burn on a dvd was movies but I
wasn’t sure if he was correct.

Regards, Liz Wade

4:51 PM