Re: dragon naturally speaking question

  • From: "Christine Menges" <c.menges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 16:16:35 -0700

hi,
    You would have to train dns to understand your speech.  I'm assuming it is
your speech, if not you need to train it to understand the person who is
speeking.  This is done by reading passages into the microphone of the
computer.  I had my daughter train mine, since I'm too cheep to buy JSay.  Her
voice an intonation are simular to mine and it workes like a charm now.  If you
are doing class lectures, the speech will need to be fairly clear not with too
much background noise.
    If you happen to live in the Denver co area I'd be happy to lend you  my
copy of dns to see if you like it.

Christine