Re: dragon naturally speaking question

  • From: Sue B <sueb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 20:39:00 -0500

Christine,

That is what I was talking about when I mentioned that the setting up of the voice file for the voice recorder could be a problem. Having someone read the text to you is helpful. One of my clients tried reading it to a tape recorder from the text file and then listening to it from the tape through headphones while recording. It didn't work really well, but it did work. The voice file she made later having the text read to her proved to be more accurate.

Sue B.

Christine Menges wrote:
version 9 requires five minutes of reading into a mike.  It wasn't hard but a bit difficult with having Jaws read it so that's why I had my oldest daughter read it for me.  It needs to be natural.  If you have a braille display, you could do this by yourself.

Christine