Re: downloading web braille books

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 10:56:21 -0700

I guess when all else fails, read the documentation. I went to the web
braille site, went into the FAQ where I followed the very good instructions
and now everything is working just as it used to. I had completely forgotten
that this was done originally when I first started using web braille with my
Windows 98 computer. Thanks so much for your help. This was really a
learning experience for me. Jill