downgrading to 5.0.621?

  • From: "Flint Million (jfw)" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:35:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,
Has anyone tried downgrading to JFW 5.0.621 to solve some of the problems?
I'm hesitant to do so, because I use msn messenger 6 regularly, and I know
that FS proclaimed "MSN 6 support" in the 844 patch update. Is it
possible, perhaps, to move the scripts from 844 into 621 and still have
them work? Does 621 even solve any problems that 844 introduced? Basically
I'm asking, is it worth my effort to downgrade.