Re: dongle or ILM

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 22:26:03 -0400

Mostafa:

When I purchased my dongle for JAWS, I already had an ELM license key to run
JAWS on my PC and Laptop.

I paid the additional $45.00 for the USB dongle.

This meant that I could use JAWS from a portable device, such as a thumb
drive or external hard disk drive, on a computer that did not have JAWS
installed on it.

This is very useful when you want to demonstrate or use JAWS and you do not
want to take a laptop with you.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber