Re: doing a repair on Jaws 7.1

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:36:03 -0600

you see, for people who started from jaws 3.2 or from a long time ago it is frustrating to go look in the jaws tools menu for the repair where it has been for a long time and not find it there. it kind of confuses them as it did to me.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roy Nickelson" <roylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>