Re: doing a repair on Jaws 7.1

  • From: "Donna Miller" <carmanfan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:31:26 -0500

I've found that sometimes when you install a new file over an old one, it can
repair a problem.

However, I'm extremely frustrated with JAWS 7.10's desktop Remote. You can't
use Outlook Express and reply to messages using the Pac Mate desktop remote
because it's all in Caps. I've never been so frustrated.

--The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not
protect you.

Donna Miller

I'm yelling loud
I'm Pac Mate proud