Re: does MSN work with windows 98?

MSN Messenger is MSN Messenger. You're confusing that with Windows
Messenger, which only works on Windows XP, period, with or without JAWS.
For reasons I as yet don't know, the updated scripts will only support MSN
Messenger 6.2 if you are using Windows XP. Note: this has nothing to do
with Windows Messenger, which as I said earlier only works with, and comes
with, Windows XP.
James