From: "Tony Santiago" <t_santiago@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: display settings in Windows XP

Thanks for the replies guys, but I'm still having a couple of focus issues.
At startup, jaws doesn't focus on the desktop or task bar, it's in limbo. I
have to hit control-esc, to bring up the start menue, then I hit escape and
then tab to get to the desktop. Also, when in OE or IE, and hit alt to get
to the menu bar,I can't arrow left or right to go to the different menus, I
have to hit alt-f etc. to open the menus. Are there any fixes for issues of
this type? Thanks for any help. I appreciate this list and all the help it
gives to us jaws users. Keep up the great work.
Tony Santiago

t_santiago@xxxxxxxxxxx