Re: disabling the pop up blocker in service pack 2

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:42:13 -0500

It finally worked for me after I pasted in the address of the web page I did
not want the popup blocker to block.  Also I found that when I entered a
link on a page, if I held down the control key very shortly after pressing
the enter key on that link, it created a new window, which was available
with an alt+tab, where it would show the popup block notice and after
pressing the ok button I was able to go to the top of that window page and
read the linked page from the original web page.
Thanks for the help.  I can make it work now.