Re: determining content of cd

  • From: "TerriLynne" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:36:27 -0700

Press the right Windows key with your right hand while pressing the e with
your left hand. I have never seen any difference in using the left or right
windows key. As I understand it, they both do the same thing.

TerriLynne Pomeroy
Student advisor
Blind and Visually Impaired Students of Utah
www.bvisu.org