Re: description of the difference between the Jaws window interface and the Jaws context menu interface for Jaws for Windows.

  • From: "Robert Smith" <rrrsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:30:40 -0800

Hello Yardbird,

I think the "context" difficulty was probably my fault.  When I asked about
about my language problem related to German.  In describing the steps I took to
find languages in Jaws I said after I entered on Jaws "the context menu
said...""  On my machine that is what comes up automatically, and contains the
same items you enumerated.  I also get those same items when I press "insert
J".  I get the other list of items when not in a program.  I hope this doesn't
muddy the waters more. (smile)

Bob S.