Re: description of the difference between the Jaws window interface and the Jaws context menu interface for Jaws for Windows.

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:21:37 -0700

the trouble with you yard bird is you keep going on and on and on like a broken
record. First you ask a question. then someone answers it. then you thank them
and ask for more clarification. then you tell them a better way of explaining
it. then you thank them again and come up with yet another way of explaining
it. and you know what? it gets really old. Since the moderator will not stop
you I will just hit the delete key every time I hear yard bird.

my web site
www.11954.com/gomes
phone 720-747-4990