Re: dell support

  • From: "Bill Powers" <powersradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:24:09 -0700

Gene,
I'm with you on popup blockers. I don't like ads that pop up, period. I
don't like things interrupting my computer work. And I don't like the kind
of ads that look like warning dialogs because while I know they are ads, I
get called by friends at least twice a week who become afraid that their
machine might be infected with a virus and it's just a stupid popup trying
to get you to buy an antivirus program or something else. If I want
something, I'll buy it on my own thank you very much....

Bill Powers