RE: dell latitude laptop

Thanks; maybe GB will be interested.

I'm happy with my thinkpad, especially because I have a numeric keypad
that "pops" out from one of the drive bays to extend the regular
keyboard into pretty much a full keyboard.  Unfortunately, IBM doesn't
offer this option any more, so if I get a different laptop I'll either
have to learn jaws laptop layout or get a usb numeric keypad.  I don't
think I'd carry a full keyboard around unless I just hated the keyboard
of my laptop.

On the other hand, it does allow you to operate the laptop with the lid
closed ... that could be very handy.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator