Re: define difficult

  • From: "Robert Smith" <rrrsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:36:14 -0800

Where is the best place to go if you don't know how to spell the word you want?

Bob S.

----- Original Message ----- From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:18:13 -0600

Yardbird:

This is really cool. Thanks for sharing this with us. I will be using this allot in the future for looking up words I come across in my college textbooks.

Alicia

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>