RE: define difficult

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 12:15:09 +0200

Devona

You do not have to subscribe to make use of the e-mail dictionary.

Just type the Wordsworth address in the "to" field; whatever you want in the
subject line (for example if you want the definitions of a word, you type
define and the word); then send the e-mail off (nothing is typed in the edit
field) and wait for a speedy reply.

However you can subscribe, and then you will for example receive a
newsletter and/or a "new word a day".

Good luck.

Renette