Re: day of the week

  • From: "Ian D. Nichols" <inich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 16:35:54 -0400

Hi All,

Obviously what we hear when we double-click JAWS + F12 is not the same for all
of us, so it must be controlled by the current configuration.  I don’t hear the
day of the week (i.e., Tuesday for today).

I interpreted Bob’s statement “any calendar date” as meaning any
date, not restricted to the current one.

All the best,

Ian

Ian D. Nichols,
Toronto, Canada