cursor position when linking from favorites

  • From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:04:36 -0700

Whenever I link to a Web site from Favorites the PC cursor ends up focused on the Web sites address in the address box, to get onto the Web page I have to press enter or move the Jaws cursor into the Web page and then route the PC cursor to the Jaws cursor. I am using Vista Pro, this was not the case under XP. Is there some way to rectify this? Thanks, Tom.

Alternative archives located at: