creating diagrams in word 2003

  • From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:32:13 -0600

Hello, Everyone:

I am having a little trouble with an assignment I was recently given in my Word
course. The assignment is to make a pyramid chart with specific information in
each one of the boxes. The problem is I can not figure out, for the life of me,
how to do it with JAWS. I know you go to the menu and select the insert menu;
then diagram; then choose a diagram that you want to insert in the document. I
did all this and the pyramid was added to the page. Does anyone know how to
access the chart with JAWS, or even if it can be done at all? I need to insert
text into each one of these little boxes on the screen and can not figure out
how to get to each one of the boxes to insert the text. I have my reader on
alert and she is going to assist me with it tomorrow, but she will be doing the
clicking on the mouse thing and I want to know if it is doable with JAWS. I
hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Alicia