Re: creating charts

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 20:12:10 -0700

Kimsan,

I think the creation of graphical charts is easier in Excel than in Word. It's
certainly easier to collect and arrange the data. Then it's just a matter of
selecting one of the default graph types and letting it do its thing.

Then you get a sighted person to tell you what you just created. With trial and
error I think you can become fairly proficient.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.