create icon of norton on your desktop

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jfw List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:56:04 +0200

Hi Judith,
Yes, I think I understand your problem.
When you go to Norton by pressing start, p for programs and arrow down you will
find first Norton submenu.
Open it by the right arrow, then arrow down twice or three times and you will
find Norton 2003 for example or 2004, I don't know your version, and from this
you have to create the shorcut by pressing the right application key, arrow
down to send to, enter and then choose, shortcut to desktop, now you have done
it.
If you have any problem, Write to me, I'll help you, sure.
Moti