Re: cpu usage lost jaws

  • From: Quanin <quanin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:06:36 -0500

If JAWS is already running and any voice software loaded already, it
*should*, in theory, stay running in spit of a 100% CPU useage. Other
programs may flip out a little, and of course accessing programs you don't
already have open will cause windows to scream at you, but that problem
shouldn't happen. On the other hand, windows is probably the quirkiest OS
you're gonna find.

James