Re: copying email sender's address

Got it Yardbird, thanks, Judith
----- Original Message -----
From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: copying email sender's address


> Hi,
>
> Judith, look, do not "press alt 1 rtwice in rapid succession."  Rather,
hold
> down the alt key and press 1 twice, quickly.
> From: "RCZ Enterprise" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 7:54 PM
> Subject: Re: copying email sender's address
>
>
> hello Judith!
>
> Do the following:
> using this message,
> 1. Press Alt + 1 twice in rapid mode.
> 2. JAWS will announce, "From read only edit RCZ Enterprise".
> 3. Press shift + end key to highlight the sender's email address.
> 4. Do ctrl + C, to copy the address.
> 5. Press your escape key to close the message.
> 6. Do a ctrl + n, to create a new message.
> 7. In the To field, do a ctrl + V, to paste the address and do a say line
> command.
>
> Question:
> Did JAWS announce the address you coppied?
>
> Regards,
>
> info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx
>
> **********
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
> If you have received this
> E-mail in error please notifies the sender immediately.  Any views or
> opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do
not
> necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check
this
> email and any attachments for the presence of virus.  The company accepts
no
> liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
>
> This message contains information transmitted and deemed confidential by
RCZ
> Enterprise.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the
> sender for further action.
>
>   ----- Original Message -----
>   From: Judith Bron
>   To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:25 PM
>   Subject: Re: copying email sender's address
>
>
>   IIIII just did this keystroke with the email sent by yardbird.  I got
that
>   the sender was yardbird but when I pasted it into a new email another
link
>   from the message was in the to field.  Judith
>   ----- Original Message -----
>   From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:42 PM
>   Subject: Re: copying email sender's address
>
>
>   > I don't understand what you're saying here.  Press Alt 1 twice in
rapid
>   > succession?  That doesn't do anything different for me than pressing
it
>   only
>   > once.  It takes me to the From field of the header, to which I could
> also
>   > have gotten by Shift tabbing a few times up from the message.  Once
> there,
>   > if I select the entire contents of that field and copy it to
clipboard,
> I
>   > can paste it into the To field of a new message, and it will work just
> as
>   if
>   > it were a "real" email address, because that's what is underneath,
say,
>   > Harry Bates in code.  Just copy and paste whatever is in the From
field,
>   and
>   > it will work as if you'd typed the address in there.
>   >
>   > Now, could you please explain what pressing alt 1 twice quickly is
>   supposed
>   > to accomplish?  I'm not sure what you meant.  Maybe I misunderstood
what
>   > you're trying to show.
>   >
>   > Thanks.
>   > taped particu
>   > ----- Original Message -----
>   > From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   > To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   > Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:27 PM
>   > Subject: copying email sender's address
>   >
>   >
>   > Thanks for this tip!
>   >   ----- Original Message -----
>   >   From: RCZ Enterprise
>   >   To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >   Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 7:47 AM
>   >   Subject: Re: Re[2]: Soul seek scripts
>   >
>   >
>   >   yes, you are right, but, if you will press alt + 1 twice in rapid
> press,
>   > you can copy the sender address and copy to a new message.
>   >
>   >   Regards,
>   >
>   >   info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx
>   >
>   >   **********
>   >   This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>   intended
>   > solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed.
>   > If you have received this
>   >   E-mail in error please notifies the sender immediately.  Any views
or
>   > opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do
>   not
>   > necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should
check
>   this
>   > email and any attachments for the presence of virus.  The company
> accepts
>   no
>   > liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
e-mail.
>   >
>   >   This message contains information transmitted and deemed
confidential
> by
>   > RCZ Enterprise.  If you have received this message in error, please
> inform
>   > the sender for further action.
>   >
>   >     ----- Original Message -----
>   >     From: Michael Babcock
>   >     To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:36 AM
>   >     Subject: Re: Re[2]: Soul seek scripts
>   >
>   >
>   >     for some reason, the sender field only shows me a name, not an
> e-mail
>   > addie.
>   >     ----- Original Message -----
>   >     From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
>   >     To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   >     Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:32 AM
>   >     Subject: Re: Re[2]: Soul seek scripts
>   >
>   >
>   >     >i don't understand, why you people still need to request for  the
>   email
>   >     > address when the sender address is shown at the sender field...
>   >     >
>   >     > Regards,
>   >     > Allan Wong
>   >     > ----- Original Message -----
>   >     > From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   >     > To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   >     > Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 02:16
>   >     > Subject: Re: Re[2]: Soul seek scripts
>   >     >
>   >     >
>   >     > you all ask for them, but you dont give your e-mail addies, i
can
>   help
>   >     > circulate the scripts, if i get e-mail addies also.
>   >     > ----- Original Message -----
>   >     > From: "RaZorbacK" <lists_en@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   >     > To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   >     > Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:22 AM
>   >     > Subject: Re[2]: Soul seek scripts
>   >     >
>   >     >
>   >     >> hi,
>   >     >> ho i'm really interested too! where do you find those cool
> scripts?
>   >     >> can you send me this too plz?
>   >     >>
>   >     >>
>   >     >> ziad wrote, on 30/03/2006 09:44
>   >     >>
>   >     >>>would you be kind to send it to me as well please?
>   >     >>>  ----- Original Message -----
>   >     >>>  From: RCZ Enterprise
>   >     >>>  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     >>>  Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:49 PM
>   >     >>>  Subject: Re: Soul seek scripts
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>  Hello Michael!
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>  I have the Soul Seek P2P scripts for JFW.  Please send me
your
>   >     >> email
>   >     >>>address and I will send it off to you.
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>  Regards,
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>  info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>  **********
>   >     >>>  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
> and
>   >     >>>intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
>   they
>   >     >> are
>   >     >>>addressed.  If you have received this
>   >     >>>  E-mail in error please notifies the sender immediately.  Any
>   views
>   >     >> or
>   >     >>>opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the
author
>   and
>   >     >> do
>   >     >>>not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient
>   >     >> should
>   >     >>>check this email and any attachments for the presence of virus.
>   The
>   >     >>>company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
>   >     >>>transmitted by this e-mail.
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>  This message contains information transmitted and deemed
>   >     >> confidential by
>   >     >>>RCZ Enterprise.  If you have received this message in error,
> please
>   >     >> inform
>   >     >>>the sender for further action.
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>    ----- Original Message -----
>   >     >>>    From: Michael McDermott
>   >     >>>    To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     >>>    Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:07 PM
>   >     >>>    Subject: Soul seek scripts
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>    Hi I am looking for a source for soul seek scripts for the
>   >     >> program
>   >     >>>which I got last evening from Debbie's web site.
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>--
>   >     >>>To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     >>>To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
>   >     >>>jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the
> subject
>   >     >> line.
>   >     >>>Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>   >     >>>
>   >     >>>If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
>   >     >> list, or
>   >     >>>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list.
> Rather
>   >     >>>contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     >>
>   >     >> Sincerely,
>   >     >> ---
>   >     >> Best regards, Sof
>   >     >> Weblog: http://www.sofquipeut.net/
>   >     >> Contact : http://www.sofquipeut.net/index.php?contact
>   >     >>
>   >     >> --
>   >     >> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     >> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
>   >     >> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the
> subject
>   > line.
>   >     >> Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>   >     >>
>   >     >> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
>   list,
>   > or
>   >     >> the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list.
> Rather
>   >     >> contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     >>
>   >     >>
>   >     >> --
>   >     >> No virus found in this incoming message.
>   >     >> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>   >     >> Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.3/296 - Release Date:
>   > 3/29/2006
>   >     >>
>   >     >>
>   >     >
>   >     > --
>   >     > To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     > To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
>   >     > jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the
subject
>   > line.
>   >     > Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>   >     >
>   >     > If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
>   list,
>   > or
>   >     > the
>   >     > way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
>   > contact
>   >     > the
>   >     > list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     >
>   >     > --
>   >     > To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     > To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
>   >     > jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the
subject
>   > line.
>   >     > Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>   >     >
>   >     > If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
>   list,
>   > or
>   >     > the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list.
> Rather
>   >     > contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     >
>   >     >
>   >     > --
>   >     > No virus found in this incoming message.
>   >     > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>   >     > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.3/296 - Release Date:
>   > 3/29/2006
>   >     >
>   >     >
>   >
>   >     --
>   >     To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
>   > jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject
line.
>   >     Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>   >
>   >     If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
> list,
>   or
>   > the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
>   contact
>   > the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >
>   >
>   >
>


> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>   ------
>   >
>   >
>   > No virus found in this incoming message.
>   > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>   > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.3/296 - Release Date:
3/29/2006
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > --
>   > No virus found in this outgoing message.
>   > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>   > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.3/296 - Release Date:
3/29/2006
>   >
>   > --
>   > To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   > To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
>   jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
>   > Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>   >
>   > If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list,
or
>   the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
> contact
>   the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>   --
>   To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
>   Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
>   If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
> the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
contact
> the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.3/298 - Release Date: 3/30/2006
>
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.3/298 - Release Date: 3/30/2006
>
> --
> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
> Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact
the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the 
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the 
list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: