Re: copying email sender's address

  • From: "RCZ Enterprise" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 00:47:08 -0800

yardbird, Debbie posted the command a while ago.  Please check it out.

If you don't have, please see his message below:

Debbie's message:

Well I'll be darned.  I knew that they had added the Reply Directly to
Senders on Mailing Lists keystroke SHIFT+INSERT+R in Jaws 7.10.
But it seems to be there in Jaws 7.0 also, it just doesn't have a keystroke
assigned to it.
If anyone using Jaws 7.0, wants to try to add this functionality:
While in OE, press insert and the number 8 (on the num row).
This will bring up the keyboard manager and you should be focused on Outlook
Express.
Tab once to the list of assignments.  Press S and then arrow down until you
find  ReplyDirectlyToSender.
Press control A for add keystroke.
Press the keystroke you want to use, which I suggest you use shift insert R.
Tab and uncheck assign to desktop keys only.
Enter on okay.
Enter on yes to confirm.
Alt f4 to leave keyboard manager.
Now try shift insert R when in an open message.

From: Debbie

Regards,

info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx

**********
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this
E-mail in error please notifies the sender immediately.  Any views or opinions
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of virus.  The company accepts no liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

This message contains information transmitted and deemed confidential by RCZ
Enterprise.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the
sender for further action.