From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 9:26 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: copy and paste from a web page

You can highlight a paragraph on a webpage in either of two ways. Ideally,
shift-control-down arrow will do it. But sometimes the page doesn't allow that
command to work. If not, press shift-down arrow (the same command but without
the control key) and highlight line by line. Make sure you don't press any
other keys during the process.

You'll find that pressing the shift with other navigation keys will highlight
other sections of Web text. for example, shift-right arrow highlights the next
letter, shift-control-home highlights from your focus to the end of the page,
and so on.