  From: Adrian Spratt
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 4:06 AM
  Subject: Re: control panel and my computer

  How interesting.  I just followed your directions.  I know this isn't the
question you were answering from the other lister, but I wonder what makes it
desirable to have the control panel appear in My Computer.  Is there any
advantage apart from past practice or that vaunted characteristic of the PC
that more than one solution should be available for any problem?  I won't have
my control panel show up in My Computer until I understand the benefit.