Re: control panel and my computer

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:06:58 -0500

How interesting.  I just followed your directions.  I know this isn't the
question you were answering from the other lister, but I wonder what makes it
desirable to have the control panel appear in My Computer.  Is there any
advantage apart from past practice or that vaunted characteristic of the PC
that more than one solution should be available for any problem?  I won't have
my control panel show up in My Computer until I understand the benefit.