Re: control f vs. control-insert-f

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:07:00 -0400

Hi Yardbird and listers,

As you rightly say, the JAWS control-shift-f find function is a boon for locating search strings in OE messages. However, in my experience, it is enough to start with that keystroke, type in the text and press enter. It works every time, unless I'm trying to find text in a message I'm creating.

Thanks to Bruce and Dean for explaining the different search functions.