contacts in outlook xp

  • From: "Andy B" <a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:22:41 -0400

I use outlook xp for my contact list. I wanted to show all of the contact
card columns in the contact list but cant for some reason. I am trying to
make it easier to get to the contact info for somebody rather than having to
hit enter on the persons name, tabbing 500 times to try and find what I am
looking for, or having to wander around the card forever trying to find just
a phone number. Is there any way to do this (I want it to show like the
calendar>view>by category view). any ideas?